How can I create consistent cash flow?Mar 29, 2023
Are you sick of running on the sales hamster wheel?
You probably started your business because you wanted the freedom to spend time doing what you love while helping people.
Now you’re finding that you’re spending a ton of time marketing and finding new clients every month. Sales are inconsistent and cash flow is hard to predict.
My favorite way to improve this issue is to create a valuable monthly membership for your clients. A membership is a form of recurring revenue.
There are a bunch of benefits to creating recurring revenue streams for your business:
- It’s stable and predictable. You’ll know exactly how much is coming each month and be able to breathe a little easier.
- It makes forecasting growth a breeze and allows you to plan for hiring and expansion accordingly.
- It increases your company’s value. Predictable, recurring revenues help demonstrate how much your company is worth. When it’s time to sell, you’ll be ready.
- It makes the sales process more simple. It’s much easier and more cost effective to sell to existing clients vs. acquiring entirely new ones.
- Clients love it. They know exactly how much to budget for your services and it creates a standing relationship with them.
So start thinking about your service offerings. What can you offer clients on a consistent basis that would be really beneficial for them?
Need help simplifying your revenues? I’ve got you covered.
Use this link to schedule a consultation.
If you’ve got a question for me, submit it here. No identifying information will be shared.